Customer Satisfaction

I guess the last thing you would want to do is to annoy your customer. I always believe myself is a good customer who is less fussy and does not really complain.

However nice a person I can be, sometimes service providers can test your patience and drive you up the wall.

My worst experience was with Air Asia, the so-called "everyone-can-fly" company. The online ticket booking system, on one fine week, was under upgrading and was not functioning. I had no other choice but to go to the Low Cost Carriage Terminal (LCCT) to buy the ticket on the same day I had to fly to Sarawak.

Upon arrival, the Sales Counter was completely flooded with such long queue that it took me almost two hours to grab a ticket. My flight was at 6.30pm. To my horror, announcement had it that the 6.30pm flight was "rescheduled" to 9.30pm due to traffic congestion. Oh gosh, that was not the first time this excuse was told and flight delay had already become a byname for Air Asia.

That was it, I told myself. You can image how tired, anxious and nerve-wrecking to waste four to five hours in the airport.

A week later, I received a survey form from Air Asia. And I believe you can expect what comments I would put in. Well then again, one month has passed and my survey form has fallen to a deaf ear, a blind eye and a tied tongue. And this is how customers are treated since Air Asia has kind of monopolize the market.

If I have alternatives, I will not want to fly with Air Asia again. And since I have a choice, I have terminated the Maxis mobile services. And using the same analogy, you know what I am going to do with Najib and his bunch chorus boys.

So be warned: customers have great memories and we will do the right thing at the right time.

(I-City)

Comments

  1. Salute you. Can link AA with Najib. Lol.

    You should try MAS before heading to LCCT. For late bookings, sometimes MAS is cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is what I am going to do. By the way,thanks for the "compliment" anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment