Disaster Strikes!

.
I remember telling someone that life is full of surprises. We often think that we have a control over life and we make sure that we do not take uncalculated risk. We plan our work and life carefully so that all things fall in place according to our wish. Our will be done!

Last Friday, I was in the office preparing training materials until 1am. And I worked through the weekends to prepare for this week's training. And I thought everything was under control.

Terror seized me today when my office told me that I was referring to the wrong training materials. I panicked. I felt regret, anger, resentment & anxiousness so terrible that I almost exploded.

It was indeed no use crying over spilt milk. With much difficulty, I braced myself to accept the reality and to face it no matter how reluctant I was.

The photostating of materials took 2 hours to complete and the photocopy shop has to extend the working hour because of me. At least the training materials are ready.

After dinner I will need to go through the slides and plan my training accordingly.

What a joke? And life is indeed full of surprises. I thank God for giving me His grace to control my bitterness. I almost lashed out at my colleague and poor thing, she is innocent.

Comments