Give Me Space

Give me space. That is what I was so tempted to tell my housemate off.

I was not in the house. She took the spare key to my room, unlocked the door, took my three-way plug and walked off.

This is not her first time doing that. She and her boyfriend have been quite frequently using my attached bathroom, searching through my stuffs and so on...

How about my privacy? How can she charge into my room when I am not around and take me for granted? Have I no right to my own privacy? Must my room be open for public viewing? Must my room become temporary storeroom for them when she wanted to clear the hall for her boyfriend’s birthday party? Must I consent to her taking my stuffs without my knowledge? How much longer must I put up with this?

My first thought when she told me that she has taken my stuff was of anger. I felt being stripped bare in public. How long I have to put up with this?

I am going to change the door lock. Yes, this is what I am going to do...

Comments