Decision Making

I do not like making decisions. Even though there are only two options either “Yes” or “No”, it is still hard enough to choose.

What makes it so hard to choose? There are many reasons yet to be explored. My problem is that I can be very indecisive. Yet sometimes in life, I will have to make quick decision before others start deciding for me on my behalf. Then though I might not like it, I have to live with it.

Someone asked me how long the decision making would take. To which I answered I did not know.

Deep within me I know that it can drag on for all eternity unless one fine day, we come to a final conclusion and say, “Enough is enough! This is it! This is what I want.”

(Garden of Eden)

Comments

  1. Do you think I know the decision that you have to made? ;)
    Even if I do not know, I still know that you are indecisive. And to make it worst, you do not share your thoughts and plans with others. This makes others think that you will never make a decision if they do not make one for you. :p
    After all, if it is not something bad, I think it should be okay.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i, myself do not like to make decision and sometimes, not good in making decision..and yet, we are to make decision every minute and every second..
    yes, i agree with soo sean. :) by sharing your thoughts with others can help you to make better decisions..especially with your good friends or someone who is very very close to you i.e your mom or brother..they might come up with good advice or ideas..but, in the end of the day, you have to make decision for yourself..take your time, and you will know what's the best for you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, thanks for commenting. Haha, but then you should not have mentioned "Soo Sean". You are making her proud... :>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment