Can Things Be Simpler?

I do not know how but can things be made simpler?


Things can sometimes get complicated and messy, even though I do not intend to complicate things. I do not want to trouble troubles until trouble troubles me. However trouble will not leave me alone though I do not look for trouble.


I am now more cautious of the choice of words, more aware of my body language, and more careful of my behaviour so that people around me will not perceive things wrongly or jump into wrong conclusions.


While all that reminds me of risk management, preventive actions and contingency plans, can things be as simple as sushi?


(Zanmai Sushi, One Utama)

Comments

  1. Sushi is simple?? Didn't know that... I guess it depends on the perspective. One may see it simple another may see it as something really complicated. I may see it better after I get from another person's point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, sushi is simple when I swallow them. :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. The process of sushi making is not simple though.It takes effort and the passion in it =)

    Different experiences will speak differently to you.Listen and look within why we think life is hard.
    My personal opinion =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is hard when you are making sushi but you do not get to eat it.

    Life is easy when you eat the sushi but you do not have to make it and pay for it.

    But easy does not mean good. We tend to take things for granted.

    In my case, I choose to swallow them without appreciating the hard work that the maker has put in.

    In the same way, in my life, I do not appreciate what the Maker has done me simply because I think I deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment