Cheated Again

I think I have been cheated again and the realization comes to me after one year. I do not know why I can be so credulous, so trusting, so naive into believing the same tricks used on me though by different person.

All I have in mind is to help, but there are people out there who do not feel the pinch or prick of conscience. They have no problem into abusing a friend’s trust, his sincerity and generosity.

I guess I have not learnt lessons from the past experiences, and therefore history is repeating itself again. I suddenly realized that I have been used, manipulated, exploited and betrayed.

It is time to really grow up.
.
(Hotel in Macau)

Comments

  1. sometimes i think its more about learning lessons from the past.. because even if u did learn, one can still repeat the same mistake... involuntarily...

    yeah, i know what u mean... sometimes it gets very frustrating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for consoling.

    By the way, it can get even more frustrating to realize that you have been cheated one year later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe, it's not that you have not learnt lessons from the past experiences, but you are giving chances to those people..because we are dealing with human, whose hearts and mind, change all the time..
    we just have to be careful all the time, everytime =)

    hope you're okay..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have to be okay.

    No point clinging to the past. And yes, it is never easy dealing with human beings.

    Talking about "love thy enemy". It sounds easy, but in fact very hard. The world's teaching is the other way, "Being kind to your enemy is being cruel to yourself."

    We need to be different, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, yes, we CHOOSE to be different.. kan kan kan? ;p

    ...because we have HIM to strengthen us..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment